IGT INNER CIRCLE DAY - Saturday 21st of September 2019
The Inspired Growth Inner Circle Day 2019 will be VALUABLE TEAM BUILDING THAT IS…
● Interactive and fun
● Encourages collaboration, leadership and healthy competition
● Strengthens relationships within the company
● Instils and promotes company values!
MAIN EVENT DAY 1 - Sunday 22nd of September 2019
Event: 9:00am to 5:15pm
Morello’s Magic to Conquering YOUR WORLD…
Andrew Morello has been a key foundational member in building numerous multi-million dollar companies such as Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management, The Entourage – Australia’s largest training institute for entrepreneurs and the social enterprise Project Gen Z.
Andrew is constantly asked about his ability to consistently keep a positive mindset through the trials and tribulations of life, business and relationships.
In this session, Andrew will share with us the skills he’s mastered around physical, mental, emotional and most importantly, spiritual nourishment. He will identify how congruency in all aspects of your life, personally and professionally, is the key to a strong and healthy mindset. This will give you the power to become the captain of your own fate and the master of your own destiny.The 3 key takeaways from this session:
- Understanding that as individuals we give and receive nourishment differently.
- Real life principles and practices for becoming the master of your own fate and captain of your own destiny.
- Morello’s 30-second answer at 3am and how to get your very own 3am answer.
Elite BDM Panel- How to Sign 20+ Properties a Month
The best hand-picked BDM’s take the stage where Deniz will deliver questions to dig deep and pull out the best strategies, tips, tricks and hacks that the panel members use to source and sign up 20 plus managements per month.
Deniz will be probing hard with questions like:
- What strategies deliver 80% of the growth results?
- What works best for growth without a sales team?
- What proactive measures do you take in making new business happen, instead of waiting for it to ‘land on your lap’?
MASSIVE GROWTH using Current Clients & Buyers Agents
(Interview with Deniz Yusuf)
The Number 1 Harcourts Australia BDM of the Year- Natalie South signs-up 25 (plus) properties per month in Brisbane and generates her leads several different ways. In this onstage interview with Deniz, Natalie will outline:
- How she finds and establishes relationships with Buyers Agents that generates steady, consistent and quality leads.
- Ways to structure a Listing Presentation ‘on-paper’ to justify your services and win higher than average PM fees.
- All the different touch-points you can have with your current clients to earn more ‘word-of-mouth’ referrals.
- How to generate leads from Facebook and Google Reviews and your online profile.
9 NEW Scripts to BEAT ‘But the other agent is cheaper’
NINE new scripts will be exclusively revealed for the first time in Australia at the IGT2019 conference.
Darren Hunter is an international PM fee maximisation expert having successfully taught fee objection scripts for 19 years with agencies across Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
On his travels he’s come across ‘top-gun’ BDM’s who know how to easily overcome the common owner fee objection “but the other agent is cheaper.”
What you’ll gain from Darren’s session:
- Renewed confidence in how to effectively counter common fee objections, so you can win the deal AND maintain your fees.
- How to use the ‘mental anguish’ defense to win your fees, gain leverage with the pizza analogy, and convince your prospects that specialists fees shouldn’t be questioned, using the idea that they’d not question the fee with their surgeon.
- Understand the impact of ‘cheaper fees’ on how the market views agents and service. These REAL FACTS will change your view of cheaper fees forever.
Serious Growth using the Power of Video and Networking
(Interview with Deniz Yusuf)
Shashana McNicol is a BDM in Perth signing up to 17 new ‘high-end’ properties a month with rents valued up to $1500 per week. Shashana says “We don’t take on every lead that walks in the door. We only work within a specific price range, quality and area”.
Shashana uses several different strategies to fuel her leads and growth, and in her onstage interview with Deniz, she specifically reveals how she generates leads through networking, and the use of video.
In this session Shashana reveals:
- How to be actively involved in BNI (Business Network International) and make the most out of it for growth leads and referral opportunities by turning ‘one-off’ meetings into long-term referral partnerships.
- Ways to use property presentation videos to impress prospective clients and get a much higher marketing fee at sign-up.
- Highly effective strategies to create and use educational videos to generate new business (including by SMS to prospects).
(Property Manager Breakout)
The PM Experts Panel- Overcoming the BIG Issues
Our expert Property Manager panelists have been handpicked from across Australia and New Zealand and all are highly experienced, industry awarded and well-respected professionals!
In this session our PM experts give their wisdom and knowledge on how they tackle and overcome the big issues that property managers regularly struggle with.
Our panelists will draw on their expertise to answer:
- How do you effectively deal with owners and tenants ‘24/7’ expectations of today?
- What are your best time management tips to getting your tasks completed without working crazy hours?
- How do you successfully manage your ‘work-life’ balance, avoid burnout, manage stress and enjoy the job?
- How do you effectively juggle many roles, such as signing up new business, leasing and everyday PM duties?
(Property Manager Breakout)
Becoming a Time Management Machine
The ‘time management machine’ master Darren Hunter brings us the art of ‘getting work done’ in the fastest and most efficient way possible. He reveals it all begins with changing your mindset. It’s about working smarter, not harder and turning this philosophy into your everyday practice so you get to enjoy ‘real life’ more.
In this session Darren reveals:
- How you can build your own ‘time management machine’ mindset so you can get more done in less time.
- His personal programming technique that accelerated him from ‘crap’ mode to ‘effective and efficient’ mode with his time management.
- Why wanting to be GREAT at time management is the ESSENTIAL key to success for every property manager.
(Property Manager Breakout)
What Owners Want - the NEXT 2 years
Alister Maple-Brown, CEO of Rockend is a Technology expert and visionary. He believes that it’s the PEOPLE WHO USE technology that makes the difference, and not the technology itself.
In this session Alister shares in-depth insight to what property owners want from their property manager. They desire transparency, prompt advice and communication, to access it from anywhere on any device and have their requests actioned quickly.
The world is now ‘mobile’ and the property management industry must keep in step.
In this session Alistair delivers his vision and belief of what property owners are wanting over the next 2 years…so you can be ready to deliver!
(Property Manager Breakout)
TOTAL Owner Communication - EIGHT Ways!
Michael Sanz signed up over 600 properties across Melbourne with his business ‘Neesh Property’. He made it his mission to ensure he was consistently and systematically in contact with every owner, regarding both their own property matters and business updates. This turned them into loyal, raving fans of his brand.
In this session Michael shows you how to make the most of your owner communication across eight different platforms, so you ensure you’re connected and in contact with every one of your owners.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The EIGHT essential technology platforms and ways you can use them to communicate more effectively with your owners, tenants and tradespeople – on the phone, with online video, SMS video, SMS text, emails, video emails, screen recording and with Facebook Messenger.
- The correct platform to use for specific types of communication- the do’s and the don’ts!
- How to delight your owners so they stay loyal and become a ‘raving fan’ of your brand.
Growing from 190 to 8000 Managements
(Our Coronis Story)
Jodi Ford from Coronis (QLD) started in Property Management 35 years ago back ‘in the day’ when they hand typed statements from ledger cards, they door-knocked tenants for rent and placed properties for rent in the newspaper classifieds.
With no formal training, Jodi first started with Ray White and joined the Coronis Group 18 years ago where she has been pivotal in their growth both organically and with acquisitions of 15 different rent rolls over this time.
Jodi shares all things ‘growth’ with:
- How and why they employ and train property managers ‘from scratch’.
- How their property managers confidently manage 150-165 properties each (un-assisted) through systems and automation.
- How they survey owners and tenants to find ‘the ugly truth’ after their management/ tenancy is complete and the ways they use this valuable information for change.
The POWER of THINKING BIG!
If you had asked Jodie when she first started in property management 19 years ago if she would be where she is today, she would have replied emphatically, ‘No!’
Jodie couldn’t have foreseen where her property management journey has taken her with Harcourts, ‘Living Here’, Apmasphere, LPMA and currently as a director with Coronis Now.
A fateful winning ticket to a conference changed her life and mindset with the start of her ‘thinking big’…She now knows that many people aren’t taught to think bigger than their circumstances and it’s her mission to change that.
Recently listed in the Top 50 Influencers of Real Estate by Elite Agent, few have reached her level of success in our industry. This will be an intimate session where Jodie will share her successes and failures, overcoming her internal negative voice to put her big girl pants on and ‘just do it’.
Awards Dinner and Entertainment (7pm until 12pm)
MAIN EVENT DAY 2 - Monday 23rd of September 2019
First Impressions and THE MILLION DOLLAR HANDSHAKE: How to powerfully connect in business and life
What do your first 7 seconds say about you?
Catherine Molloy believes your handshake is imperative in your communication. How you orchestrate your first impression will determine whether the client or customer wants to do business with you. For this reason, we are hacking your meet and greet by sharing the secrets of powerfully connecting through your handshake.
With over 25 years of experience in body language psychology Catherine will share with you some of the secrets and insights on how to master and develop your own Million Dollar Handshake.
In this keynote address Catherine’s inspiring story is laced with practical tools, tips and strategies to perfect (and to have fun with) your Million Dollar Handshake. You will learn:
- The 5 powerful steps to create and shape you’re very own million dollar handshake.
- To understand all the non-verbal ‘intelligent’ aspects of your first impression.
- How to inspire confidence and leave a winning (and lasting) first impression.
HOW Maximum TRUST Beats Cheap
Deniz believes anyone can get quality fees with new business when you focus on impressing them with service, value, trust and expertise, instead of standing-out with discounts.
Being prepared before and after the listing presentation is just as important as the listing presentation itself, if you want to beat your competitors and win the business.
In this session:
- Learn why ‘trust’ trumps low fees every time and why focusing on trust is your winning advantage.
- Know how to be in pole position for the business even before you’ve knocked on the door.
- Learn effective follow-up procedures after the listing appointment.
- Learn Deniz’ key strategy on how to effectively ask for the business in the listing appointment.
Using Instagram to GROW your RENT ROLL
Cat Sanz (@catsanz) is her own walking brand and knows how to SHINE on Instagram.
Running her own property management business together with her husband Michael Sanz in Melbourne, Cat specializes in utilising Instagram marketing to grow her business. Cat believes that Instagram marketing is overtaking Facebook Ads, so this session is a must attend. Sit back and let Cat show you how to make Instagram work to build your brand.
In this session, Cat shows you how to use Instagram as a platform to connect with your prospects and community by:
- Navigating Instagram effectively – learn the key features to maximise the benefits of posting.
- Understanding the differences between using Instagram and Facebook.
- Discovering how to ‘humanize’ your brand and content ideas by knowing what your audience really wants to see.
- Learning how hashtags and location tags work and how they will build your influence and audience.
- Understanding the value of quality, engaged followers and how this converts into new business.
- Learning why stories communicate so much more than just an image and how this positively moves your prospects to action more than anything else.
The Fifteen ‘Magic’ Steps to Turn Owners into Raving Fans.
Over 9 years Michael and Catherine Sanz signed-up over 600 managements through ‘word of mouth’ referrals from an army of loyal owner ‘raving fans’. This didn’t happen by accident!
Michael methodically created and systemized this ‘raving fan’ process, and in his property manager break-out session divulges:
- The 15 ‘magic’ touch point system. This thorough system goes from pre- listing presentation to deep into the tenancy management. It includes the marketing of the property, the tenant application process, move in, the first statement and the first inspection.
- The ‘communication strategy’ Michael put into place to ensure all owners receive quality connection and engagement on a consistent basis.
- How to turn even the most ‘hardened’ of owners into a referral machine for your business.
Transform your Weak Points into your Greatest Strengths.
Kirsty started working in real estate in Tasmania as the coffee and filing slave at 15 years of age. She moved into property management at 19, started her own business at 21 and at 22 was awarded the National Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year (still the youngest awarded to date). What an achievement!
Kirsty has co-owned 4 different real estate agencies, her last was a boutique property management business ‘Elephant Property’ which she co-owned and operated for 6 years achieving streaks of zero arrears, the highest management fees in her area and a swag of raving fans who have followed her business to business. Kirsty became a millionaire at 23, multi-millionaire at 25 and had the ability to retire at 27 (but didn’t!).
Now running her own national award-winning mortgage broking business and still an avid property investor Kirsty is passionate about sharing what she’s learned and is excited to share her story with you.
In Kirsty’s session you’ll discover:
- The essential success and failure milestones that must be undertaken to reach your business and personal goals.
- Ways to turn your weaknesses into your greatest strengths.
- How to create personalised customer service strategies that can be systematized, automated and scalable so you can astound your clients no matter the size of your organisation.
Managing Owners Expectations in a 24/7 World
Ever since the global financial crisis, tenant and owner expectations have accelerated far beyond the previous industry standards.
In this session, PM expert Sophie Lyon delves deep into how she’s tackled this issue with her team head-on, as well as the changes they’ve made to meet the demands and exceed the expectations of their tenants and owners.
Sophie shares insight into:
- How to effectively deal with the communication demands using better connection and conversations. Plus knowing what to research before making that call, text or email.
- A look at what structural changes may be necessary to meet owner and tenant service demands. This includes portfolio/ pod structure changes and automating and outsourcing of administrative tasks to improve property manager availability.
- How to achieve a reasonable work-life balance as a property manager. And remaining healthy in an industry where burn-out is the norm, and too many clients expect you to be available 24/7.
The ‘Peak Performance’ Mindset - Know Your Worth!
In this final conference session Catherine takes you from the place you’re at right now and propels you to where you want to be!
To get you there you’ll need the ‘Peak Performance’ Mindset enabling you to unlock your worth by understanding your purpose in your personal and work life!
It’s the small tweaks that make the BIG differences!
In this last keynote you’ll take-away:
- How to create the ‘Peak Performance’ mindset that will propel you to a new level of success.
- Three powerful communication techniques that will create the ‘win-win’ situations when you need them.
- An understanding of your true worth with ‘self-leadership tools’ to re-shape your mind, body and behaviours.